- Unforgettable landscapes of winter Baikal;
- Ice skating;
- Russian banya;
- A visit to the sled dogs center, dog sledding, positive vibes from taking pictures of Malamute's puppies;
- A visit to one of the most beautiful caves on Lake Baikal;
- Threkking onthe ice of Lake Baikal;
- A journey on Khivus (hovercraft);
- Baikal Museum in Listvyanka village;
- A walk around Irkutsk with a guide (tour).
Dates for groups in 2019:
|from 16.02 to 19.02||26 000 rub/person|
|from 23.02 to 26.03||26 000 rub/person|
|from 02.03 to 05.03||26 000 rub/person|
|from 19.03 to 22.03||26 000 rub/person|
|from 16.03 to 19.03||26 000 rub/person|
Tour program “Finding the clearest icicle”
Gathering of the group at the train station or airport in Irkutsk from 8 to 9 a.m.
We are going to visit a sled dog center in Maloye Goloustnoye village.
You will become acquainted with the strongest and kindest friends of man- sled dogs (huskies and malamutes)!
You will participate in sled driving training which will be an unforgettable trip! After sled driving training, there will be a lunch with a cup of hot herbal tea, which is so nice after a walk in fresh air!
A small trip to Bolshoe Goloustnoye village. Accommodation at the camp site.
In Bolshoe Goloustnoye village, you will have an opportunity to skate on the ice of Lake Baikal and the Goloustnaya River. Skates are available for rent (for 100 rubles/hour), or you can bring yours with you.
There will also be an opportunity to rent a Russian Banya (sauna); (rental is at your own expense).
Meals: breakfast, lunch, supper
Accommodation: homestead “Baikalskaya/ camp cite “Mikhailovich” (double occupancy, standard).
You will be given sled and shoes for ice walking (if your shoe size is 44--46 or more, please take yours with you).
Walking on the ice of Baikal from the village of Bolshoye Goloustnoye to the village of Listvyanka. The distance between the two villages is about 15 km.
Traveling on Baikal ice is very fun and exciting; there will be no need to carry a backpack on your back, just put your stuff on the sledge, and it will become almost weightless. In windy winter, there will be little surface snow, and skating lovers can enjoy skating on mirror-smooth Baikal ice! The beauty of the winter scenery delights, and the spring sun gladdens us with its warm light!
Accommodation at the cordon Pribaikalsky national Park in in "Russian style". There are no bathroom facilities in the room, but friendly company and extraordinary nature of Baikal will make you forget about it.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, supper
Accommodation: the territory of the Zabaikalsky National Park, warm house with outdoor facilities)
Today we will see famous places on the lake, such as the Devil's Bridge, and Skriper Rock.
The day is full of new emotions! Let's have some winter fun to set the mood: the snow party, sledge racing, hockey without rules... We will not even notice the 15 km journey. Tonight we will be staying in Bolshiye Koty village.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Accommodation: tourist base in Bolshiye Koty (double occupancy, economy – shared facilities (one bathroom per floor)
We continue our tour. Today will be going to Listvyanka village. There you can take unique photos of the lake, enjoy winter landscape, breathe clean Baikal air.
Lunch at the cafe in Listvyanka village, (at own expense).
After that you can visit the Baikal Museum (tickets at own expense).
Travel from Listvyanka village back to Irkutsk. Arrival to Irkutsk approximately at 7 p.m.
Accommodation: hotel/ apartment.
Meals: breakfast, lunch-snack
Accommodation: apartment/ hotel “Fregat”, (Irkutsk, double occupancy, standard)
Transfer to the airport.
If you request it, you can extend your stay in Listvyanka village, or visit the famous Circum-Baikal railway and/or the ethnographic Museum at Taltsy, where you can view buildings built in the same style as Siberia's first settlers built when they arrived in the area.
Tour price: 26 000 rub/person
The price includes:
double occupancy, standard - 2 nights
double occupancy, economy - 1 nights
with outdoor facilities - 1 nights
- Excursions mentioned in the program, Banya (sauna);
- Meals – three times a day,
- During the active part of the route (treking), tourists cook for themselves! Chef services are available up on request: 3000 rub per day! For groups of 10 people and more chef services are included.
- All transfers to and from various points on the tour, according to the program;
- Guide services;
- Payment of entrance fees to visit Pribaikalsky National Park;
- Rental of camping equipment: gas equipment, sled, shoes for ice walking (in sizes from 35 to 43).
The price does not include:
- Plane/ train tickets
- Rental of the shoes for ice walking, if your shoe size is 44--46 or more;
- Sightseeing tour in Listvyanka village;
- Skate rental;
- Banya (sauna);
- Accommodation in Irkutsk before the start of the tour;
- Additional drinks and meals (outside of what was mentioned in the tour program).