Personal equipment for pedestrian/mountain tours.
- Backpack with a rigid back and a zone belt (for girls not less than 70 liters, for men not less than 90 liters).
- Sleeping bag (2kh-layer, synthetic filler). Temperature of comfort 0!
- Skin (polyurethane foam rug).
- Skin (for sitting).
- Mug, bowl, spoon, knife - it is obligatory for everyone!
- Individual first-aid kit: drugs personally for you, an adhesive plaster, elastic bandage, means from insects, cream from suntan.
- Documents: the passport, the insurance policy of compulsory health insurance – to pack into tight packing.
- Small lamp (with a spare set of batteries).
- Toilet accessories (soap, towel, toothbrush …)
- Footwear: good tracking boots - sneakers don't approach!
- Footwear replaceable: slippers, sandals, easy sneakers.
- Socks woolen or polartekovy (for spending the night) – 2 items.
- Socks tracking (high, skintight to a foot) – 2 items.
- Replaceable linen.
- Bathing suit
- Trousers and jacket the vetro-moisture protective
- Trousers running (it is convenient, if trousers with the coming unfastened trouser-legs) vetro-moisture protective.
- Layered clothing (breeches and jacket down)
- T-shirts – 2 pieces.
- Hat woolen.
- Sweater warm or a fliska (it is much easier on weight and easily dries).
- Warm jacket or vest.
- Cape from a rain (it is important point, the cape has to be strong).
- Headdress: hat, kerchief, cap or bandana.
- Gloves working (for work at a fire).
- Matches in tight packing - it is obligatory for everyone!
- Cover on a backpack from a rain (option: we insert into a backpack a big plastic bag + all things on packages). It is possible to use both.
- Tracking sticks.
- Plastic bottle of 0,5 l as a flask for water.
If your personal belongings occupy more than 2/3 backpacks - simply leave part of things at home.
The place in a backpack has to remain for public equipment and products.
Group equipment for pedestrian/mountain tours
This equipment in all rounds is provided by the company. It doesn't need to be taken with itself!
This list can change for different rounds depending on category of complexity of a route, from a place of its carrying out, and also from features of the tour.
- Tents: the 2,3,4,5-seater;
- Gas equipment;
- First-aid kit
- Kostrovy equipment: cable/tripod;
- Coppers, ladle, chopping board, bowl for salads;
- Verkhonki, gloves;
- Detergent, sponge.